At this change in seasons, the world looks towards its mental health among a global pandemic and natural disasters. Stay safe!
- The pandemic proves we all should know ‘psychological first aid.’
- Positive result on PTSD screen linked to 58% increase in veteran suicide mortality risk
- Peer Support: The missing piece of the mental health puzzle
- Researchers work to help COVID-19 responders in mental distress
- Whether it’s hurricanes or COVID-19, disasters are driving a mental health crisis
- September is National Preparedness month! Disasters Don’t Wait- Make your plan today