Requesting This Course:
- For information on requesting this course for your organization through our Speakers Bureau program, please contact Millie Morehouse at [email protected].
- To check if this course is being offered by an Approved Instructor, search our Event Calendar.
Business, government and industrial environments require a unique application of the ICISF model. Those who may be involved with or are currently offering CISM services to this setting require the knowledge of the CISM model as it applies to business, government and industry. Learn how to integrate CISM approaches with the realities of the work environment as well as models of prevention and intervention.
This course is designed to introduce the ICISF model to anyone currently working or potentially working in or with the business, government or industrial workplace.
- Elements of CISM approaches
- Complexities of the business, government or industrial environment
- Interfacing with supporting organizations
- Techniques to develop workplace interventions
- Develop pre-incident education programs
- Quickly assess what services are needed
- Working with an organization’s management
- Components to developing a private CISM team
- Practice skills of critical incident response
- After the crisis- programs to assist organization growth
Completion of “Corporate Crisis Response: CISM in the Workplace” and receipt of a certificate indicating full attendance (14 Contact Hours) qualifies as a course in ICISF’s Certificate of Specialized Training Program.
Continuing Education Information:
Two-Day Course 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
14 Contact Hours; 14 PDHs for EAPs; 14 Contact Hours for National Certified Addiction Counselors; OR 1.4 General CEUs from UMBC Training Centers