CISM in a Pandemic Online Course
Learn How CISM can be Applied to Pandemics and Other Disasters of Uncertainty
ICISF Perspectives Videos
August 5, 2020
ICISF co-founder, Dr. George Everly illustrates how Psychological Body Armor can help emergency service workers.
Psychological First Aid With Dr. George Everly
April 14, 2020 By: Tom Hall & Kathleen Cahill
Today, a look at Psychological First Aid in times of crisis. Dr. George Everly is my guest. He’s a pioneer in the field, and the co-author of The Johns Hopkins Guide to Psychological First Aid. For more than three decades, he has helped survivors of catastrophe -- including war, natural disaster, terrorist attacks and now, a pandemic.
The Psychological Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
July 20, 2020 By: Sheilah Kast & Maureen Harvie
The COVID-19 pandemic may not be a hurricane, a terrorist attack or a war, but it is a disaster. As a disaster psychologist Dr. George Everly has spent four decades responding to the mental-health needs of victims of calamities around the world.
Additional Resources from Dr. George Everly
- Expanding Mental Healthcare Using Psychological first Aid
- A Novel Way of Educating Children about Stress and Mental Health
- Validation of Psychological Body Armor ™
- Psychological First Aid
- Resilient Leadership
- Psychological Body Armor ™ Online Course - Integrates the latest science-based practices for psychological and physical health
- Resilient Leadership Online Course – The latest research on using leadership to create an “organizational culture of resilience.” Based on the Institute of Medicine guidelines for developing resilient organizations.
- Psychological First Aid Online Course - Learn to provide psychological first aid to people in an emergency by employing the RAPID model: Reflective listening, Assessment of needs, Prioritization, Intervention, and Disposition.