CISM Practical Review and Update – Online Course
This is a three (3) week, self-paced online course, March 25-April 12, 2019.
Staying current with your profession is not only tactically wise, it’s an ethical obligation we have as we touch the lives of others who are in extreme distress. ICISF has created a thoughtful and stimulating review and update of the field.
In partnership with UMBC Training Centers, ICISF has created a thoughtful and stimulating review and update of the field. Using state of the art online learning technology, CISM: A Practical Review and Update helps you refresh your current knowledge with the most current thinking in the field. This course includes on-going self-assessments, videos, as well as up to date text and reference materials.
CISM: A Practical Review and Update intends to instruct people who have taken the core ICISF courses, and are seeking an update. There are no restrictions on who may sign up for the course, although people who are new to CISM should start by taking our in-person core courses, Assisting Individuals in Crisis and Group Crisis Intervention. Full Course Description
- This three (3) week, self-paced online course will run March 25-April 12, 2019.
- Orientation will be available to review as soon as you register for this course.
- Please note that this is an online course. It is important that you know your computer, which is why we open orientation prior to the course open dates.
- Click here to view our updated Terms and Conditions for online courses before you register.
- Completion of this course will allow you to renew your Certificate of Specialized Training program specialty.
- 14 PDHs for EAPs; 14 Contact Hours for National Certified Addiction Counselors; 1.4 General CEUs from UMBC Training Centers
- $275.00 for ICISF members; $350.00 for non-members.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Authors & Instructors: Dr. George Everly & Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell
Click here for bio of Jeffrey T. Mitchell, PhD, CTS, CCISM
Click here for bio of George S. Everly, Jr. Phd, FAPM, CTS