Requesting This Course:
- This course is being offered at Crisis, Stress and Human Resilience: ICISF’s 15th World Congress in Baltimore, MD. For further information and registration click here.
- Identify key concepts of individual pre-event resiliency and stress inoculation and begin to design and implement a personal wellness blueprint.
- Identify key concepts of organizational pre-event resiliency and stress inoculation and begin to design and implementation blueprint and plan for their specific agencies.
- Identify and discuss the linkage between building an individual and organizational resiliency culture and the implementation and delivery of peer support/CISM services.
- Identify and implement operational plans for pre-event CISM team interaction and training as well as post event mutual aid.
Continuing Education Information
One-Day Course: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7 Contact Hours; 7 PDHs for EAPs; 7 Contact Hours for National Certified Addiction Counselors; OR .7 General CEUs from UMBC
Continuing education information listed under the course description is only applicable when attending an ICISF Regional Training.