2019 ICISF Maryland Charity Campaign
October 8-December 17, 2019
How Can You Improve The Lives Of Those Who Keep Us Safe?
The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation delivers quality Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) training through a variety of educational opportunities in conference, classroom, and online settings. CISM is designed to help individuals deal with the effects of a traumatic event or critical incident. Each individual learns about stress reactions, stress symptoms, and acquire additional skills and resources that can help them with the healing process and within their specific workplace setting.
- ICISF offers local training opportunities to engage, learn, and share in an environment where solutions are evolving to deal with the ongoing challenges facing crisis intervention.
- In 2018, ICISF trained more than 38,500 individuals to provide them with the tools and techniques needed to help them and their peers before, during, and after a critical incident occurs in their community.
How Will My Support Make A Difference?
The Maryland Charity Campaign is a way for State Employees and Retirees to participate in a local effort to meet local, national and international health and human care needs. Your support to the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation from October 8-December 17, 2019 will make a difference to local first responders, military and others get vital critical incident stress management education and training so they are prepared for the next critical incident.
$2.00 per pay period (x26 paychecks = $52)
Provides local training to 1 first responder in critical incident stress management to assist themselves and their peers.
$12.00 per pay period (x26 paychecks = $312)
Provides 1 individual an opportunity to participate in an online course, gaining knowledge in critical incident stress management.
$22.00 per pay period (x26 paychecks = $520)
Provides 1 individual registration for 3 days of CISM training at our local Baltimore, Maryland Regional Training (does not include travel or lodging).
Visit the Maryland Charity Campaign website and choose to support
ICISF (MCC# 52-1676953)
How To Participate
- Click on the "Participate in MCC Campaign" button.
- Click on the "Give Now" button on the Maryland Charity Campaign page.
- Support our campaign! Share the graphics below in your email or social media.
- Use the hashtag #MCCMatters when sharing on social media.