The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a not for profit organization that is “Helping Save the Heroes” by providing pre-incident education to address the mental health concerns of those who respond to disaster and crises. ICISF’s Academy of Crisis Intervention is in the forefront of delivering quality Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) training through a variety of educational opportunities geared specifically towards the individuals and communities we serve such as police, firefighters, EMS providers, military members, airline pilots, educators, clergy and more.
Every little bit helps! Your donation will allow us to expand our educational outreach to be able to reach more and more deserving individuals and YOU will truly be “Helping to Save the Heroes!” Your contribution makes a difference!
Donate to ICISF by Shopping on Amazon
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com.
The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
How can I start?
By clicking on the button on the right, it will automatically add the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation as the supporting non-profit so when you shop, a percentage will also be donated to ICISF.
Support ICISF on eBay
Support International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. when you shop or sell on eBay. This is made possible by the eBay for Charity program which has helped eBay buyers and sellers donate hundreds of millions of dollars to thousands of charities (and ICISF is one of them!)
- MAKE US YOUR FAVORITE! First, personalize your shopping experience to benefit ICISF by making us your Favorite charity on eBay. Every little bit helps and this will help us more than you know.
- DONATE TO US IN EBAY CHECKOUT: By making us your Favorite, you will automatically see International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. as your preferred charity when you buy anything on eBay, making it easy to add $1 or more upon checkout.
- SELL YOUR ITEMS TO BENEFIT US: Last but not least, help us instead of a thrift store: sell your used items on eBay and donate as little as 10% (1% for vehicles) or up to 100% of your sale to benefit us. When you sell, simply look for the eBay for Charity signature blue and yellow ribbon next to “Make a donation.” Check out the benefits you’ll receive:
- eBay will waive your Final Value Fees to the extent you donate. (e.g. donate 20% and see 20% of your Final Value Fees waived)
- The tax credit from all of your donations is yours to keep.
- Items that benefit charity sell better, as buyers trust sellers that support charity more.
- Help the world by upcycling/recycling. Plenty of items that might otherwise end up in a landfill can be readily used by others that may not have the means to buy something new.
- Feel good for doing good.
- SELL YOUR USED VEHICLE TO BENEFIT US: Unlike other charity auto programs, you can sell your used vehicle on eBay and donate up to 100% to benefit International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.. This often can result in a larger donation than the $500 or less you may receive from a dedicated charity auto program. Sell and donate the proceeds today.
Support ICISF By Donating through PayPal
Donating through Paypal:
- 100% of the donations the PayPal Giving Fund receives are granted to charities.
- Your donation will be made to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286). PayPal Giving Fund is the charity of record and will provide the donation receipt for your gift.
- PayPal Giving Fund grants the funds to recommended charities. Typically, the charity you recommend will receive the funds after PayPal Giving Fund receives the donation.
- In very limited cases, when a recommended charity ceases to meet PayPal Giving Fund’s legal or other eligibility requirements after your donation is made, PayPal Giving Fund will grant the donated funds to a similar charity. This typically affects fewer than 1 in 1000 donations. PayPal Giving Fund retains ultimate discretion.
- Pending delivery to charities, donations are held in a non-interest bearing account.
Support ICISF by Donating through JustGive.org
ICISF has joined forces with JustGive.org, the world’s largest social giving platform, to help you reach a truly global audience. JustGiving has more than 15 years experience helping 27 million people in 165 countries raise over $4bn for NGO’s and grassroots project.
For more information about ICISF and JustGive, click on the button to the right.