Requesting This Course:
- To check if this course is being offered by an Approved Instructor, search our Event Calendar.
This original 2-day course builds on the foundation of ICISF’s Pastoral Crisis Intervention I with more advanced concepts and field applications. Prerequisite: Pastoral Crisis Intervention II. If you have not taken this prerequisite, ICISF’s 3-day Pastoral Crisis Intervention Course is recommended.
- Crisis intervention, CISM and PCI
- Risks and potential adverse reactions
- Advance topics in assessment
- Principals of basic spiritual first aid
- PCI with those expressing theodolitic concerns
- The incident management system (IMS)
- PCI with those expressing suicidal ideation
- PCI with those in acute bereavement
- Principles of death notification
- Principles and practices associated with self-care
Continuing Education Information:
Two-Day Course: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
General Contact Hours:
13 Contact Hours: 1.3 General CEUs from UMBC Training Centers
Approved Instructor Courses:
It is up to the Approved Instructors or sponsoring agency to apply for profession specific Continuing Education Unit’s if they choose. Learn more on our CEU Information page.
** Please check with your state licensing board prior to registration to see if they will accept the certificate of completion as a means for continuing education.