In times of crisis and adversity leadership is essential. The course RESILIENT LEADERSHIP For Emergency Services and Healthcare Professions is a unique science based program which prepares leaders to create an organizational culture of resilience.
Frontline leaders/managers will find Resilient Leadership especially useful. Topics include resilience oriented communications, the four characteristics that separate effective crisis leaders from others, and common mistakes leaders make.
Students will be able to:
- Define and recognize resilience.
- Define and recognize a resilient organizational culture.
- Define the two covenants of Resilient Leadership.
- Define the four core pillars of Resilient Leadership.
- Practice Resilient Leadership by implementing 20 specific Resilient Leadership prescriptions (RX) to create a “culture of resilience.”
- Avoid the “7 deadly sins” of leadership.
Continuing Education Information:
One Day Course
General Contact Hours:
7 Contact Hours: 0.7 General CEUs from University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) Dept. of Emergency Health Services Professional and Continuing Education (PACE)
*Based on a formula of 1 Continuing Education Unit for every 10 contact/classroom hours.
Profession Specific Contact Hours:
- 7 CE Credits for EAPA/EACC – Pending
- 7 CE Credits for National Certified Addiction Counselors (Expiration Date – February 28, 2023)
*PLEASE NOTE: These hours are only applicable towards courses offered at Live Trainings, Regional Trainings, Online Courses, and the World Congress.