How do I donate to ICISF through Paypal?
- 100% of the donations the PayPal Giving Fund receives are granted to charities.
- Your donation will be made to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286). PayPal Giving Fund is the charity of record and will provide the donation receipt for your gift.
- PayPal Giving Fund grants the funds to recommended charities. Typically, the charity you recommend will receive the funds after PayPal Giving Fund receives the donation.
- In very limited cases, when a recommended charity ceases to meet PayPal Giving Fund’s legal or other eligibility requirements after your donation is made, PayPal Giving Fund will grant the donated funds to a similar charity. This typically affects fewer than 1 in 1000 donations. PayPal Giving Fund retains ultimate discretion.
- Pending delivery to charities, donations are held in a non-interest bearing account.