Stress can feel even tougher than usual during the holiday season — especially in 2020. Practicing rituals of self care can help calm your mind and relieve stress.
The holiday season can be a joyous yet demanding time. This is particularly true this year, in the face of the challenges we all have had with COVID-19. However, many find that taking time for yourself is something we can do to reduce stress. From all of us at ICISF, may you find a renewed sense of Joy and Peace this holiday season.
- How To Deal With Grief If It’s Your First Holiday Without A Loved One
- A Pandemic Holiday Season Offers Opportunities For Community, Too
- A New Program Pairs Crisis Response Dogs Along with Chaplains to Provide Emotional Support to Firefighters
- Mental Health Has Been a Prevailing Health Issue Among Firefighters and COVID-19 Has Poured Gasoline on a Fire That May Soon Be an Out of Control Raging Inferno
- Utah Law Enforcement: There Has Been an Uptick in Officers Reaching Out For Help with Mental Health Issues This Year
- Law Enforcement Officers Are Just as Susceptible to Life’s Challenges as Anyone Else
- 911 Operators Face Untold Stress on the Job. Sometimes They Need Help, Too