The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a not for profit, 501 c(3), open membership organization dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress. Please see below for information and an application for joining ICISF which is a valuable tool for keeping up with the latest advances in crisis intervention and CISM.
Team Membership Benefits:
Must be a current registered ICISF Team
- Membership in ICISF places the team in an International Network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
- Members receive discounts on ICISF apparel and merchandise on our NEW member company store (discounted prices are reflected on member only store).
- Team members are Eligible to apply for scholarships to ICISF Regional Trainings & Online Courses – Must be listed as an active team member under the group (Refer to the Academy of Crisis Intervention Scholarship Fund page for additional information).
- Your team will be able to access the quarterly ICISF LifeNet Newsletter which provides important updates on Critical Incident Stress and Psychological trauma on our website.
- The Team will receive a certificate of membership, one package of CISM Quick Reference Cards (Effective January 1, 2018), and each active team member will receive their own membership card and login to our member-only content on our website.
- All active team members are eligible for a 15% discount off registration rates on all ICISF Regional Training’s, Online Courses and World Congress. (Courses taught by Approved Instructors are not included in this discount benefit).
- Routine and Emergency critical incident stress consultation without charge.
- Regular mailings announcing ICISF emails announcing ICISF activities, updates on new procedures, and current education programs.
- Quarterly team spotlight in the ICISF LifeNet newsletter.
- ICISF Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discounted pricing on business or personal use.
- ICISF Super Shuttle/ExecuCar discount code for business or personal use.
Please Note: There is no limit to the amount of members on your team
Click here to download a Team Membership Application & Roster
Click here for the Team Update Form – Must accompany Team Membership Application!
Team membership can not be done online.
If you are unable to download the form, please contact Michelle Parks to obtain a copy by fax or mail.