What is an ICISF Speakers Bureau?
Group training is a flexible and cost effective option that can reduce costs and drastically cut time-to-completion for an entire organization, agency or department. Our faculty are extremely dynamic and are renowned within the field of comprehensive crisis intervention and disaster behavioral health services. The ICISF Speakers Bureau Program can arrange to present any course or can be customized to fit with the needs of your organization from Keynote Presentations to week long training. ICISF will arrange for a faculty that shares similar experiences to your projected attendees and will work with you to setup all details of the program.
For any questions regarding the Speakers Bureau Program or courses listed below, please contact Millie Morehouse at (443) 325-5221 or [email protected].
New Remote Training!
We have customized some of our courses to be offered virtually through our Speakers Bureau Program. These include our core courses Assisting Individuals in Crisis and Group Crisis Intervention.
Custom Presentations and keynotes are also available remotely.
Reach out to [email protected] for more information.
Courses Offered Through Speakers Bureau
Click on course name for full course description. Please note that only General CEUs listed on course descriptions are offered for Speakers Bureaus. If you would like to apply to an accrediting agency for profession specific CEUs and need supporting documentation, please let us know.
- Advanced Assisting Individuals in Crisis
- Advanced Group Crisis Intervention
- Assisting Individuals in Crisis
- Assisting Individuals in Crisis & Group Crisis Intervention
- Behavioral Aspects of Integrated Community Para-medicine
- Behavioral Emergencies: Survival Strategies for Emergency Services and Counselors
- Best Training Practices for the CISM Instructor
- Building Skills for Crisis Intervention Teams
- CISM Application with Children
- CISM Applications with Air Medical, Critical Care Transport and Airborne Law Enforcement
- CISM: Practical Review and Update
- CISM: When Disaster Strikes: Linking Emergency Management with Stress Management
- Comprehensive Crisis Preparation and Response for the Workplace
- Corporate Crisis Response
- Critical Incidents in Places of Worship- Providing Effective Crisis Support
- Domestic Terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction: A CISM Perspective
- Emotional and Spiritual Care in Disasters
- Ethics For Traumatologists
- From Battlefield to Street: One Uniform to Another
- From Trauma to Addictions
- Grief Following Trauma
- Group Crisis Intervention
- Healing Ways: Group Crisis Interventions for Indigenous Peoples
- Law Enforcement Perspectives for CISM Enhancement
- Line of Duty Death: Preparing the Best for the Worst
- Managing School Crises: From Theory to Application
- Pastoral Crisis Intervention
- Preventing Youth Violence
- Psychotraumatology: A Cognitive Therapeutic Approach
- Resilience in Healthcare: Performance, Meaning and Connection
- Resilience Training: Psychological Survival Skills for Before, During & After Crises
- Responding to School Crises: A Multi-Component Crisis Intervention Approach
- Spiritual and Psychological First Aid
- Staff Support in the Healthcare Setting
- Strategic Response to Crisis
- Stress and the Responder’s Family CISM Skills for Family Crisis Intervention
- Stress Management for the Trauma Service Provider
- Suicide Awareness: An Introduction for Crisis Responders
- Suicide Prevention, Intervention and Postvention
- TEAM: Team Evolution and Management
- Techniques for Delivering Bad News for Crisis Response Personnel
- Terrorism: Psychological Impact and Implications
- Treatment of Complex PTSD
- Understanding Human Violence: Survival Information for Emergency Services and Counselors
- Understanding Suicide: Effective Tools for Prevention, Intervention and Survivor Support
- Understanding the First Responder’s Cultures: For Mental Health Staff
- Understanding Uniformed Services Family Stress
- Working With Victims of Individual and Mass Crimes
- Workplace Violence 1-day
- Workplace Violence 2-day