Become an ICISF Member
The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a not for profit, 501(c)3 open membership organization dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress.
Please see below for Individual Membership pricing, member benefits, and an application for becoming a member of ICISF, which is a valuable tool for keeping up with the latest advances in crisis intervention and CISM.
Membership in ICISF places the member in an international network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers, and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
One (1) Year Membership
Two (2) Year Membership
ICISF Member Benefits
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2021
- ONLY NEW ICISF MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE ONE (1) SET OF ICISF QUICK REFERENCE CARDS
- EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022, NEW ICISF MEMBERS WILL ONLY RECEIVE A 1-TIME DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF THE ICISF QUICK REFERENCE CARDS
- ICISF MEMBERSHIP CARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT ON MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
- Each member will have available to them these DIGITAL items in their member account: Membership Certificate, ICISF Wallet Card and Membership Benefits (These items can be downloaded and printed directly from your membership account)
- Each NEW MEMBER will receive ICISF CISM Quick Reference Cards (As of October 1, 2021) Effective January 1, 2022, each new member will only receive a 1-time digital download of the ICISF Quick Reference Cards.
- Members receive discounts on ICISF apparel and merchandise on our member company store (discounted prices are reflected on Member-Only Store)
- Members have access to quarterly LifeNet Newsletter via the website including previous issues
- Members will have access to our Standard Operating Procedures & Guidelines samples from national, international and government organizations and agencies
- Members are eligible for a 15% discount off registration rates on all ICISF Live Trainings, Regional Training, Online Courses and the World Congress. (Courses taught by Approved Instructors are not included in this discount benefit)
- Members may receive emails from the ICISF Team about important membership updates
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discounted pricing for business or personal use
- When available, individuals are eligible to apply for scholarships to ICISF Live Training, Regional Training, Online Courses and the World Congress (Refer to the Academy of Crisis Intervention Scholarship Fund page for additional information)