Become an ICISF Member!
The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. (ICISF) is a not for profit, 501(c)3 open membership organization dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress.
Please see below for Individual Membership pricing, member benefits, and an application for becoming a member of ICISF, which is a valuable tool for keeping up with the latest advances in crisis intervention and CISM.
One-year Membership - $60.00 (USD)
Two-year Membership - $95.00 (USD)
Membership in ICISF places the member in an international network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers, and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
Individual Member Benefits:
- Each member receives a certificate of membership, wallet card, one package of CISM Quick Reference Cards (Effective January 1, 2018), and introductory materials
- Members receive discounts on ICISF apparel and merchandise on our NEW member company store (discounted prices are reflected on member only store).
- Members have access to quarterly LifeNet Newsletter via the website including back issues.
- Members will have access to our MEMBER ONLY information library on the ICISF website
- Members are eligible for a 15% discount off registration rates on all ICISF Regional Training's, Online Courses and World Congress. (Courses taught by Approved Instructors are not included in this discount benefit).
- Routing and Emergency critical incident stress consultation without charge
- Email updates on ICISF activities, updates on new procedures, and current educational programs
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Corporate Code for discounted pricing for business or personal use
- SuperShuttle/Execucar discount
- Eligible to apply for scholarships to ICISF Regional Trainings and Online Courses (Refer to the Academy of Crisis Intervention Scholarship Fund page for additional information)